Updated March 22, 2020
Updated March 20, 2020
The US/Canadian border situation is continually changing and we appreciate your patience. We should have some more details in the next day or so on what this means for trailer deliveries. All customers with upcoming delivery dates are being updated directly by our sales team.
Updated March 18, 2020
The US/Canadian border is closed to non commercial travel. Customers will not be permitted to cross.
Escape exports customer trailers through the commercial border crossing. At present this is still open. We are confirming 100% today and will contact all customers with upcoming orientations.
Updated March 17, 2020
At this extraordinary time during the COVID-19 outbreak we have significantly modified our orientation process to minimize the risk of viral spread.
- We appreciate that you may want your trailer immediately, and are willing to take extraordinary measures including a significantly reduced orientation process.
- We will not be installing TV arms, Umbra hooks or other items after production is complete. You will be credited the pricing for any of these services.
- We will not be providing a detailed orientation on the systems. You will need to self educate with our videos on the website or YouTube.
- We will prepare your hitch (if you have ordered one), but we will need a dimension from the bottom inside surface of your hitch receiver to level ground.
- It is your responsibility to have a brake controller. 7 pin connector and 2″ hitch ball (where applicable).
- When you arrive at Escape, your trailer will be positioned in our front parking lot for collection.
The new process for your arrival:
- Come to our office at 43851 Industrial Way, Chilliwack
- Park in visitors parking out front
- Register with reception
- View your new Escape
- Settle your final payment
- Hitch up and drive away (USA customers – Escape will take your trailer to the USA side of the border)
We will be available to you afterwards for any calls/issues.