Careers at Escape Trailer
Join our Team
A career at Escape is more than just a job — it is an opportunity to change your future. It is also a chance to work in a diverse and fantastic environment, where people care about others and have a sense of belonging since day one. Our company was built on a set of values that make this journey possible: trust, collaboration, integrity, and respect. And after almost 20 years, our continuing growth showed us that it doesn’t matter how big our dreams are, they can become real.
Escape is located in Chilliwack, an hour east of Vancouver in the Fraser Valley.
Be part of our team and part of the movement that can change the way people explore and experience life! Escape is the future of the trailer industry. Our strength is our people.
No Current Available Positions
Position Title: People & Culture Coordinator
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Escape is hiring!
At Escape Trailer Industries we aim to be the number one fiberglass RV company in the world! This is our destination. We will achieve this by supporting employees with competitive wages and health benefits. It also means colleagues supporting and respecting each other. It means implementing better processes and having open two-way communication. Ultimately it means a better work environment for our team and a superior product for our customers.
Escape Trailer is looking for a friendly, HR focused individual to join our team. This will require strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work as part of a team. You will be involved in recruiting and onboarding staff, benefits and RRSP administration, taking part on the H&S team, booking events, as well as other duties that may arise. We are looking for honest, positive people who are excited to learn and work toward growing the company.
Who we are:
Escape Trailer is unique, as we are one of the few manufacturers of fiberglass RV travel trailers and have done so for 30 years and counting. We are constantly striving to learn and improve, while fostering a positive work culture that we can be proud of. We are a customer focused company, and our trailers are manufactured from start to finish at our warehouses located in Chilliwack, BC.
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
· Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & develop initiatives
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
· Assist in the development and update of human resource policies
· Undertake tasks around performance management
· Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
· Organize employee performance reviews
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
· Ensure compliance with labour regulations
· Participate as an active member of the Health and Safety Program and facilitate WSBC claims
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Previous experience in HR
· Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
· Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; SharePoint; HRIS systems (PayWorks) will be a plus
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Aptitude in problem-solving
· Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
· BSc/BA in Business administration, Human Resources or relevant field
This role reports to the Director of People & Culture
· On-Site Parking
· Clean, positive & safe work environment
Our website: www.escapetrailer.com
Send your resume and be part of a team that is proud of its culture.
We greatly appreciate your interest as well as your application and will get back to you shortly after matching your skills to our requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer:
· 100% company-paid extended health benefits
· Company-paid RRSP contribution
· Company-paid YMCA gym membership
· Employee Recognition Program
· Service Awards
Full Time, Permanent
8-hour shift, Monday-Friday
Thanks for your interest in a career at Escape Trailer. Our strength is our people. Escape is setting the standard for excellence and innovation in the fiberglass trailer industry because of our team.