One step closer to adventuring with your Escape!
- Any outstanding account balance must be paid in full minimum 7 days prior to final arrangements and shipment from Escape.
- Escape will attach a protective wrap to sections of the trailer (typically only the front/direction of travel). When the protective wrap is removed customers can expect adhesive residue which can be cleaned using a mineral spirit.
- You can begin to arrange collection in advance of your trailer’s production completion date, but we advise customers not to make any travel or accommodation arrangements until a collection date has been confirmed by Escape.
- Please ensure your tow vehicle is equipped for hookup prior to the delivery/pick up appointment. Your tow vehicle will require wiring for a 7 pin RV plug and a functioning brake controller.
USA Delivery Details (Hub Program)
- Our popular Hub program is based on pairing trailer deliveries to agreed locations. As such, we aim to ship within a two-week window of your preferred delivery date.
- We deliver on a standard commercial transport and offload in a commercial location using a tilt bed tow truck.
- The specific delivery location will be confirmed by the transport company upon departure from Escape’s facilities.
- You can have the trailer delivered to any hub, you just have to be there to collect your trailer.
- We can also provide custom quotes for customers requesting single trailer delivery to an alternate location – please reach out for a custom quote.
- The above details do not apply to pick-up at Sumas, WA as Escape will tow the unit directly.
Canadian Delivery Details
- Hubs are not available yet in Canada, please reach out for a custom quote. Pick-up is available at Escape Trailer HQ in Chilliwack, BC.
All customers start here to arrange delivery or collection.
Updated May 6th 2022. Escape reserves the right to adjust pricing without prior notice.
Traveling to Sumas Washington for your trailer pick-up?
Escape provides free delivery of new trailers to Sumas, Washington which is 30 minutes from our facility in Chilliwack. If you book for pick-up in Sumas, we work with you to set the delivery date after completion of your trailer. Escape handles all the importation fees and paperwork and you simply meet our driver for delivery of your new trailer. Our drivers are not permitted to “work” in the US, they are only delivering your trailer. They do not do trailer orientations and can not physically assist in your hook up. They are friendly and helpful though. A week or two prior to your delivery date we’ll contact you with the meeting time which is usually sometime before noon.
Sumas is a small town situated right on the US/Canada border with very few facilities. Don’t expect much in the way of shops and services in Sumas, there are more in Lynden which is about 20 minutes south.
We have a few recommendations if you’re looking for a place to stay prior to or after your delivery.
Sumas Mountain Lodge
The Sumas Mountain Lodge is located in the same building as Bob’s Burgers and Brew which is the trailer pick-up location. It’s small and they only offer a few rooms but it’s convenient for your morning. Please click here to visit their website and to book online.
Enjoy your first stay in your brand new RV at Oostema Farmstead, a private, family-owned property conveniently located, only 20 minutes from Sumas, in Lynden, WA. With beautifully maintained grounds, grass for you to park on, and only 9 RV sites, you can enjoy peace, quiet, and privacy as you move into your new RV.
Experience a farmstay with breath-taking views across the farm and surrounding landscape that you can enjoy from every spot.
• Lush Green Lawn
• Individual Fire-pits
• Picnic Tables for Cooking
• Peaceful Camping
Whether you want to stay one night or a couple of nights to get used to your trailer, Oostema Farmstead offers a $5 discount per night on your stay when you book two nights or more. At the time of booking use, the code “Escape” to get your discount. Please click here to visit their website.