As the owner of a new recreational vehicle, you are responsible for regular care and proper maintenance. Proper maintenance will help avoid situations where the Manufacturer’s Limited Two-Year Warranty will not cover items due to neglect. Maintenance services should be performed in accordance with this manual, as well as the corresponding manufacturers’ warranties on components included within your trailer.
- Proper care and maintenance as outlined in this manual and the corresponding component warranty package
- Returning your vehicle to an authorized service center for any repairs or service that is required
- Reviewing the information contained within the Owners Manual and all supplied component information
Manufacturing defects reported to Escape Trailer Industries within two years after the original retail delivery of your new Travel Trailer will be corrected without charge and within reasonable times.
- Routine maintenance including, without limitation, caulking, re-caulking and waxing of the body of the RV, tightening screws, brake squeak/lock-up/adjustment, latches, locks, combustion systems, changing fuses and maintaining the air conditioning and heating systems;
- Adjustments to all doors, drawers, locks, latches, awnings and window treatments beyond 90 days after retail sale.
- Equipment, products, components, appliances, or accessories not manufactured by ETI;
- Recreational vehicles used for business, rental, commercial, residential, or disaster relief purposes, or any purposes other than recreational travel and family camping;
- Recreational vehicles which are not originally purchased through ETI or those purchased through auction, repossession, salvage or an otherwise damaged or distressed condition;
- Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, vandalism, product modification, improper customer or dealer installation, improper stowing of equipment, overloading or improper balancing of the load, low or high voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the recreational vehicle;
- Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the unauthorized attachments, modifications or alterations to the structure, body, pin box, or frame of the RV including but not limited to trailer hitches for towing;
- Any fading or die lot changes of fabrics or carpet;
- Design defects; Redesign/Re-construction of any part of the RV; or anything related to wheel or axle alignment;
- Rust or corrosion due to the environment; and any broken glass damage;
- Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by animals, exposure to natural or atmospheric elements, corrosive chemicals, ash or fumes generated or released by vehicles, collision, road hazards, rock chips, condensation, or any other source;
- Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the willful or negligent acts of the driver of the vehicle pulling the RV, an accident involving the RV, or the condition of any road surface;
- Damage or loss to the RV caused in whole or in part by the tow vehicle selected by the owner, owner’s operation or use of the tow vehicle, improper selection or installation of towing hitch on tow vehicle, weight distribution, sway control or equalizer equipment, or damage to the owner’s tow vehicle;
- Any injury, loss or damage due to mold or fungi; and
- Any RV licensed, registered, or primarily used outside Canada or the USA.
- Inspect your travel trailer thoroughly to determine exactly what service is required.
- Contact Escape Trailer Industries by phone or email with this information.
- If Escape Trailer Industries is not within reasonable proximity for service, Escape Trailer Industries will work with a reputable service center near the customer.